The Law Offices of Joseph C. Stroble understands that most family law issues involve major life changing decisions. Whether you are ending a marriage, determining the best interests of your children for custody, visitation and support (which is one of the most contentious issues between a couple), deciding on alimony, or seeking to modify an existing agreement, your emotions will be running at an all time high.
That is exactly why you need Joseph C. Stroble, an attorney who will listen with compassion and efficiently work with you to protect your interests. With over 20 years of experience he is skilled in negotiating and litigating a wide variety of civil and administrative matters. In a reassuring manner, he will take time to understand and assess your needs and seek to determine the course of action to achieve those needs.
Joseph C. Stroble would welcome the opportunity to represent your interests in the following matters:
- Divorce- including contested and uncontested; legal separation; no-fault and fault divorce; annulments
- Alimony- permanent; rehabilitative; limited duration; term
- Child Support- obtaining support orders; seeking enforcement; modifying the support when necessary
- Child Custody- including legal custody; physical custody; joint custody; visitation
- Domestic Violence- including both preliminary and permanent restraining orders
In addition, Joseph C. Stroble can assist you in any of the following areas:
- Pre- and Post-nuptial Agreement
- Separation Agreement
- Enforcement Actions
- Post-Judgment Proceedings
In most matrimonial cases, mediation will be attempted to quickly and economically resolve disputes and effectively negotiate to achieve your desired result. However, in cases that require litigation, Joseph C. Stroble will provide aggressive representation.
When dealing with one of the most emotional periods in your life, you need to place your trust in the experience, the compassion, and drive Joseph C. Stroble exhibits in every case he handles. Let the Law Offices of Joseph C. Stroble help you during this trying time of your life.
Call Joseph C. Stroble (631) 244-8297 today
for a free consultation.
Click Here if you would like us to contact you.